Thursday, April 9, 2009
♥;

I met someone called destiny and later got introduced to miracle, that's when i knew perfection who hooked me up with smile , and later i figured out that this is all you . You in my life for a reason, thus i welcome you into my heart with open arms . Thanks for th gift of your love . It’s not how short or long you stay . This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all . Harsh words break no bones but you do break hearts . Giving up doesn't always mean i are weak ; sometimes it means that i are strong enough to let go . Th ones that i love th most are usually th ones that hurt me th most . I don't know how to live without th other half of my heart . I cry because i know you doesn't feel th way i do . I cry because i think of how pathetic i am , and i cry because i think i'll be crying forever . You were th one that could always make me smile . You were th one that could always make me laugh , you were th one who could always tell when i was mad or sad , you were th one who always knew what i was thinking just by looking in my eyes , you were th one i always trusted , you were th one that told me u never wanted to lose me , you were th one that always cheered th loudest for me when i had a track meet BUT you were th one that let me down , you were th one that broke a big promise to me , you were th one i never thought would do that , and you were th one who broke my heart . I do believe that god above put me here for you to love . God picked you out among th rest because he knew i'd love you best . There's a smile on your face that lets me know that you need me , there's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me , th touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall , you say it best when you say nothing at all . Baby , i cannot show you i love you . Time will show you i love you . An eternity is forever , and forever with you would be a dream come true . And ohh yes , I love you with all my heart sayang ..