Sometimes , its hard for me to explain my feelings towards you , baby . I try my best to make you happy everyday without failing but it seems like its not gonna happen that way . I really want you in my life , i have never felt regret or hating you . I'm just scared that you will leave me and walk away without a single word . I'm trying my best , to make you understand me . And ohh yes , I'm trying to understand your feelings too . I want you to be my last and only Guy who can show me what is love . And do love me , just me , no others . Be my perfect man , be my prince and be with me for th rest of your life . The sound of your voice is music to my ear . No matter what happens , those eyes will one day close , and forever rest in peace . I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not th reason behind that happiness . You have bring th best out of me . You always say what i need to hear . You have taught me th true meaning of love , and what you mean to me , you mean everything .
I don't know what good I did in this life to deserve you , but it have must been very good as i ended up with you ( : Being with you makes me feel like th entire world is mine . Words cannot express how I make you feel . I make this promise to you my dear , to love you th way that you love me . Now , I look to th future , and forget th past . Your life is mine , and we will make it last . I cherish any thought of you . Fate has brought us together , to meet , to know and to part is th saddest thing in life . You may never see how much I care for you . You may never hear how much I treasure you , and I'm sure you will know it sooner or later . I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you . And , like what mama always told me , " Best Woman Win " . I Do Love You Very Much ..