<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Sunday, April 19, 2009
♥;
Sorry for not updating my blog this few days . I was busy with school works . And now , I've just finish bathing . I'm so tired right now but , i really enjoy my day today , huak ! Today , wake up at 9 . Bath , and do some practice for maths . Then , siap , and off to collect dydy's cake since his birthday was yesterday , but we celebrate today . I only treat him ETP , watch movie and bought for him birthday cake .

And so , collect cake then straight to dydy's house . Had my lunch at his house , then we proceed to senja lrt to meet Anto . Shall not elaborate , hee . Th best part was , went dydy blow th candle , huak ! Kecoh sia ! Th place was in mess , and I have to clean up alone . It's okaay for me ( : And then plak , dydy kene keropok ramai-ramai kat toilet . Kesian sayang aku nie satu , hahs ! And ohh , nenek pudding was totaly superb . Wah ! Something bad happen to Ros and Ankecik . Shall not post about that here . Went back home at 7.30 with Xiaois . Thanks dydy kerane sanggop antar , hee ( : Okaay lah , since i feel really tired right now . I want to have some rest . Nights ( :

And bdw , no photos for today . I'm totally lazy to take pictures ( : I'll try to get video from Ros alright . And , ohh yes . HAPPY 17TH BELATED BIRTHDAY FIGHTER and HAPPY 10TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY (( :

Assalammualaikum .

8:51 PM




Music