Wednesday, May 13, 2009
♥;
Sorry for not updating my blog this few days . Quite busy revising for my mid-year ( : And so , just reached home from bp . And bdw , besok dah free men peh bang , huak ! At last ehh : D Just now , he came over my house . Had our supper , then to bp . Sasway sia just now ! haha ! Shall not elaborate uhh . Paisey , huak ! Saw lala bang and ikan . I really miss lala bang so much sey . Long time never meet her . And ohh yes , tomorrow will be my last paper ! Happy sey , hehe . Shall upload photos soon alright ? ( :
And to Natdya Bby ; cheer up sayang ! I understand how you feel baby . I feel sad to hear your mum condition ..
And to AdeqLolipop ; thanks aye sayang for th dress that you bought for me . So nice of you . And bdw , th dress that you gave , lawa sangat (( : I really appreciate it ! Thanks baby ! (( :
Okaay lah , will continue tomorrow . Take care readers !
Assalammualaikum .