Monday, June 22, 2009
♥;
Today , wake up at 1plus . Arrrggg ! I forgot that today i have CNB talk . Wahsey ! I just remembered when i received message from Jannath . Called Jannath , and she told me to take mc as i was also having a slight fever . Went to bath , siap , and then to Cck polyclinic . On th way to bus stop , saw Emma . She then took th same bus as me , as she's meeting her friends at cck . Had a quick conversation , and i off to poly . While waiting for my turned , saw Putri . Haaiya ~ Long time never meet her . Rindu sia ( : Will be meeting her tommorow , hehs ! Okaay , after poly , went Woodlands to meet Gegerlbby . Slacked with her , kak nana and her friend then , i went back home as they wen to Woodlands stadium to watch soccer .
So , till here alright . I'm off for dinner , teehee ~ Nights !
Assalammualaikum .