Sorry for not updating my blog for this few days . Ohh yah , not days but i think weeks . I'm trying to move on . But still , haaaish ! I've been busy with my studies : D since i've failed all my subjects . But still , i'm not in a mood to update , but i forced myself to update since my blog was dead .
I've been spending most of my time with my babygirls . Karoake , slack-ed . Thanks eh baby(s) for cheering me up when i'm down . And yes , i'm trying my best to forget ari . And to ari , i know you will read my blog . But , i'm sorry . I have to , hmpfff ~ There's no reason on it and don't asked me why . But still , we can be friends .
Arggg ! i can't sleep , but i'm trying . I've been berjiwangfor this few days , huaak ~ Okaay lah , will do a proper update soon then . Goodnights !