Monday, August 24, 2009
♥;
I've just reached home from geylang . Wahh , tired peh : D And to everyone , thanks for th wish (( : I really appreciate it . Today , went to watch orphan at cwp with sister . It's really a great movie seriously , but it's really scary . Hahhaa ! Sister were eating popcorn , as i beside her fasting . Cb betul ! She told me that she's treating me , but at last , i used my owned money . Pantat , huakk ! After buka , went geylang with family . Bought my baju , and Daneen . Get to eat my dendeng , as i craving for that so long : D Tomorrow , will be meeting baby . Wahh , i really miss you seh b : ( So till here alright , goodnight readers ! (( :
To iynaabby ; Aww , so sweet of you sayang (( : I love you a lot , same goes to my other babygirls . You are th best ! : D
To natdyabby ; Thanks for the wish baby ! (( : Sayang nat : D
Labels: I Love You So Much ; Khamis Bin Sa'at .