Friday, November 6, 2009
♥;

I felt so touched by baby's post at his blog . Aww , so sweet of you sayang ! And yes , it is our 4th monthsary today . Baby , i did promised to never leave you , and that's a promise that i will always kept in my heart . B , i have already tried my best to make you happy every single day without falling , but sometimes it seems like it will not going to happen that way . You never failed to put a smile on me with your silly jokes , and also your smile . To see that smile forming on your face means so much to me . Fate has brought us together , to meet , to know , and to part of th saddest thing in life . You are my future , and will never i turned back to my oldest time . I just want you to be happy , even if i am not th reason behind that happiness . I really cherish you in every way you are , and that's make me love you more (: Once again , happy 4th monthsary ! I love you so much , khamis !