Friday, November 6, 2009
♥;
I Love My Baby So Much ! (:

Just reached home from sending nunubby home . Today school was great :D Know why ? I came for only one lesson , and i went off from school at 9am . Early enough ? Huakk ! Went over to nunubby's crib with my girls . Ahai ! First lesson was maths . As usual , i felt so sleepy (: Reached nunubby's crib , had our long napped , breakfast , watched tv , then went home . Sorry ina sayang for disturbing you all th way . Haha ! Ohh yes , your new name eh na ; Allycat :D
I left my pants at nunubby's crib , and told her to come over my house , since she also wanted to borrow my clothes . Waited for her , changed , then we walked all th way from my house to bpp . Slacked , while waiting for baby to come over . Thanks nunubby for accompanied me (: Baby came , and i treat them macdonald's meal each . So good of me , hehe .. Took 963 to my busstop , then potek fetched baby from there . Nunubby came over my house . I took a short napped while waiting for her to use th comp (: Woke up , then she went home .
Now , i have been waiting for baby to call or message me ): Since he's playing soccer now , shall wait for him . And tomorrow , will be going town with my girls and rinibby will be tagging along (: I'm sure , it will be fun . But sadly , baby will not tagging along with me ):