Saturday, January 30, 2010
♥;

Firstly , i want to say Happy 18th Birthday To My Only Baby ! ^^ Dia dah legal lah :D I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true baby ! May today be filled with sunshine and smiles , laughter and love (: Baby , Iloveyousomuch ! ^^
Thursday ; i rushed from school to go home as i'll be meeting munir at 3pm . And yah , i was late , hehe ! Met him at my place and we took 190 to far east . Thought of buying other things for baby , but end up , i bought for baby cargo pants (: Baby suke ! Baby happy ! :D From heeren , to ion , and nowhere . Haha ! Stupid him , talked nonsense all th way . I did took a lot of photos , but mostly were that indian boy photos :D So , i will not upload all of them . Thought of taking 190 back home , but since th bus were all packed , i changed my mind to take cabbed home (: I'm tired , yet hungry . And we were like so gundu -.- Grr ~
Friday ; After school , as usual , smoked then straight went home (: I was rushing , and again ^^ Thought of meeting baby and kiki at jurong point , instead i met them at baby's place as i brought along baby's present and i think it's difficult for baby to bring all th way to sentosa . Took cabbed to baby's crib , then we went off . Baby's mama did cooked for us delicious mee , but sadly i don't get to eat th food . I was starving for th whole night ): Took bus to habourfront , and while waiting for others to reach , we grabbed some food to eat (: Met others at vivo , and only th 8 of us ton altogether . Some of them went home , and only a few could make it to ton . Ohh yah , i'm th only girl and th rest were guys . I'm bored actually , but baby did entertained me all th way (: Thanks to kiki , hehe ! We did took photos , but not that much . Grr ~ I brought along sister's camera instead of brother's camera , but sister's camera sucks gitu -.- Not that clear and nice . Th guys were drunk , accept for me as i don't drink (: Awesome , there is also fireworks . Hehe ! Baby has been so sweet to me even he don't want me to go anywhere and just stayed with him . I really hate when baby is drunk -.- But still , ilysm !~
Baby and i felt asleep , and went we woke up , th others were already had their bath :D Had our bath-ed , then we went off . Took train-ed home , and i reached home at 10am (: Pity baby . He has not gone to sleep , but yet , he went for enroll at bbdc with his friend . Semangat gitu :D
I'm dead sleepy now , and i will going to sleep again soon ^^ I'm sure baby has gone to sleep by now . I will staying at home today , as i'm still tired . Grr ~ My legs really hurts ):
Thursday ;








He's indian by th way and he's such an annoying ass !
Friday ;

















