Thursday, January 14, 2010
♥;

I'm bored right now , and i have no one to entertain with ): Baby has gone to school , and my prepaid is currently low . My body is so weak , and i have no appetite to eat . Argg !~ I don't know whether to go to school or not tomorrow . Will be meeting baby later , hehe ! Aww, i miss baby already ..
I did woke up early just now , as dad asked me to go and bath . Lemah nya -,- Will force myself to go to school for tomorrow , as i don't want to leave any topics for all subject . I have been aiming to get first in class for this year , insyaallah (:
Will change my blog skin soon , as i'm getting bored of my blog skin . Haha ! Random ~ Cakap nya aja , tapi tak tukar ^^ Leceh gitu :D Ohh yah , thought of meeting lala samurai today . Will see how it goes (: It has been so long since we last met . So rindu ! Hehe ~
Will upload last saturday outing photos later (: