Friday, February 19, 2010
♥;


Firstly , i want to wish Happy Belated 16th Birthday To My Dearest Natdya & Also Happy Advance 19th Birthday To My Lovely Friend Romy (: Wishing you two all th best , and also all th great things in life . May each new birthday be th best one ever ^.^
Okay, i'm just reached home from town with baby . Thought of going town yesterday , but we changed it to today (: Baby fetched me from school just now , hehe ! Ooh yah , will be going grandlink with baby , inabby and also naz tomorrow . Yayy ! Hopefully (:
Yesterday ; i slept for th whole night . Hehe ! Yah , baby dissapointed as i ignored his messaged and called (: Really tired -.- Sorry sayang :D And , i guess baby is playing soccer now . Argg !~ I'm bored .
I got two choice whether to go japan or brunei . Maybe i go both , hehe ! But , baby told me to go brunei only . How ? Hishh ! I sedih lah later i miss baby ): I'll think about it .