<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Sunday, February 7, 2010
♥;
I have been searching for my phone's themes from just now , but all merepek aja -.- Okay , i'm bored . Grr ~

Yesterday , my day spending with baby was okay (: I'm glad , i did woke up early in th morning just to fetch baby at bbdc ^^ But sadly , baby failed his prac ): But still , baby will be taking his prac again tomorrow maybe . Hehe ! Met baby at bbdc , then we went jurong west for our breakfast at mac (: Slacked , then i took 187 back home .

Met baby again at 6pm , as th weather were raining badly . Grr ! Like again , i came down pioneer -.- Took train-ed to orchard , and slacked at taka (: So , we decided to go batanic garden . Yada yada , just th two of us ^^ I won't upload any of yesterday's photos , as sister's camera has bad quality . Tongok uh ! Maybe some :D At 10pm , went off and we went back to town as baby wanted to meet his oralez's clan . At 11pm , i went off alone . Yah , alone ):

I hate yesterday when ; i went back home alone , 190 were packed like hell , handphone battery flatt , and th bus that i took stopped at th PIE -.- Bus rosak lah abeh ! I was alone , and no one of them i knew . Sway lah sway ..

Ahh , forget it . Today , i met my girls (: I absent myself from going program , instead i went to meet inabby , dearestrini , and nunubby . Hehe ! We went jurong point , slacked , then i met baby while they went to bukit batok . Had our late lunch , then slacked (:

There's assembly for tomorrow . Lemau nya -.-








9:23 PM




Music