<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Sunday, March 28, 2010
♥;
I felt so fatigued right now . Maybe because i just came back from ecp at 1pm just now -.- Oh yah ! I had a great time with them though . Th food were oh so delicious :D Argg ! I guess i will back to sleep again (: Will be updating a proper one soon , hehe . Yah lah , no photos again . I'll upload th photos once i get it from wani (:

Baby was breathless and he had a bad cough just now morning . I'm sorry baby if i ignored you , i ngantok :c I sedih already . Lastly , Happy 17th Birthday to wani and Happy __ Birthday to black ! ^.^ Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki . Amin .

8:02 PM




Music