Friday, March 12, 2010
♥;

Oh yes , at last i am done with my packing (: Last minute , and mum has been nagging non stop . Aduhai ! Mak bonda :D Left with how many hours time and i will be leaving . Oh my ! I don't want to go seh ): Arrgg ! I want to cry already . How i wish , baby could tag along with me )':
Baby will be updating my blog when i am away . Hopefully he will (: Pemalas betul dia , hehe . Oh yes , baby has already cut his hair like again . More shorter than th previous one . Handsome lah ! ^.^ No more side burn covering his ears . Huhu ! So new look (:
Went bugis then to town with baby just now (: Baby bought flip-flop from himself like again , then got this guy approached baby that he is finding for model . Wow ! And so , baby went . Good good lah dia :D B ! I told ya , apic said you handsome already . Hehe !
Okay , i am hungry now . I want to eat but later lah eh , hehe . Everyone ! Miss me yah , if don't want to miss me then your seluar dalam uh . Cheh ! Hell shit nonsense :D