<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Wednesday, March 10, 2010
♥;
Okay , i'm sleepy right now :D But since i have not been updating my blog this few days , i will make it short (: School has been okay for me , nothing interesting -.- I had my two hours sleep after recess just now . Fuhh ! Heaven and earth :D Wake up , kepala senget .

Yayy ! I pass all of my subjects . Happy gila ! But , except for my combined humanities . Ah ! That one will forever fail . After school today , i had a short briefing to brunei trip . Macam good good aja :D But , i have no semangat to go . How ? Ishh ! Baby must call me every hour , if not i rindu gila ):

Weather main peranan semenjak ni :D Slacked with baby , kiki , and bumbum at chinese garden just now . Nothing much actually (: I guess , i'm not going to school later on . I'm so lazy -.- Okay , baby worried already . I want to sleep now (:

- Aku sayang pacarku kok (:

12:16 AM




Music