Wednesday, March 10, 2010
♥;
There's someone don't want to admit that he spam my blog . Oh my ! So you mean that th ip address is fake lah . Haha ! Th ip address has already shown . So , if you don't want to admit , your seluar dalam too :D Pathetic ? Fool ? That's you lah (: Goshh ! How impudent man you ^.^
I'm not in a good mood now -.- I will be sleeping early today . So , i guess i will make it short . I did absent from school today (: Woke up in th morning , as there's monkey keep calling me :D Had my breakfast with my monkey , went back home changed , then train-ed to bugis . At last , i saw my lala . Hehe , i miss her so much ^.^ Meet me soon tongok , huhu . Okay bye , i want to eat already .