Monday, April 5, 2010
♥;

I have been lazy to update my blog lately . Hehe ! So lazy lah ~ Yesterday to expo was dead bored lah , tired lagi -.- Th queue were dead long . But i managed to buy a pair of cargo pants for myself . Yada-yada , others were all foods . Hehe ! Th foods were oh so cheap :D Shall not elaborate on that lah .
Currently using mum's phone to update , since sister been busy using th lappy from just now . Geram je -.- School was okay lah , like usual . Is just that , there is new boy , like again joining in my class . Tired lah add new names , hehe .
Few more hours to go , and that's mark our 9thmonthsary. Yayy ! Happy much ^.^ Baby ! Thanks for your love sayang (: Maybe movies for us . I will make sure that , hehe . I love you so much khamis !