Sunday, May 2, 2010
♥;
Currently having some time break after revising some physic's notes . Fuhh ! Can pecah otak :D I'm done with my first paper that was english . Serious shit i regret ! I did half way done for both papers . Feel like punching my teacher -.- My time management hancur . How uh ? :( Ahh ! Forget it . More papers to come , then i can enjoy my night life everyday . Cheh ! ^^
Yesterday outing was awesome ! Fuuuuh ~ Met up with baby , naz , sharmain and lela at jurong east , then to grandlink (: Had our late lunch at payar lebar , then had our 2hours karoake . Goshh ! Haha . Afterwhich , went arab street for shisha but before that , met up with my baby's , nat and reena (: And yes , th seven of us . Great one ! I suka ! Hehe . Seriously kecoh :D
After shisha , had our supper at zam-zam then took train-ed home . I will upload all of th photos ones i got it from my dearest reena (: Girls , hope to go out with you two soon again . Hehe ! I got a lot of secrets with dorang ^^ Must hushh !~ :D Sayang korang ~
Went program today , eventhough i'm late . Hehe ! Nemind lah . Since my attendance was real bad , i forced myself to . Shiok lah th talks just now :D Next sunday will be my second treatment . Can't wait ! (: Yayy ! School holiday for secondary school students tomorrow , hehe . Will be accompany baby tomorrow i guess . Ah maybe yes ! (: