<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Thursday, May 20, 2010
♥;
I guess , i will be deleting my blog soon . I tau lah , dah bored kan -.- Hmm .. Nevermind lah . I will just update my blog since i'm bored now (:

I did went to school today , hehe . Boring aje -.- Maybe i will be absent myself again from school tomorrow , hehe . Must wait for aida to message me :D Nothing much at school . Took class photo for today . Fuhh , pecah ! Had my one to two hours of sleeping , shiok ! Might as well sleep at home huh -.- No lesson , so boring seriously .

Reached home , sleep again . Huhu ~ I know , i fat pig :D Woke up at 8pm , met up with baby at cck . Love ya ! ^^ Slacked with baby and budak world , then went home . Haha ! Will accompany baby to bukit merah tomorrow for survey , hehe .

11:05 PM




Music