<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Monday, May 31, 2010
♥;
I have been lazy to update my blog this few days , hehe . School holiday has already started , yayy ! Great ^.^ I guess baby has already went to sleep -.- Bored !

I should say , rino's pit was awesome ! I did enjoyed myself yesterday (: Celebrated rino's belated 19th birthday at ecp . Waited for baby to end work , then fetched me from my place . Had our 1hour 30min journey to ecp , haha ! Yah , pathetic ! Been searching th road way :D Went cycling with naz from end to end . Some of them went off early .Gosh ! Th satay was nice seriously (: Most of them were drunk by 4 bottles of liquor and also beer -.- Rino mabuk sebok ! Baby and rino were tipsy badly . I did not sleep for th whole night just to take care of baby . I tau i good , hehe ^.^ Rino so cute , walking alone without realizing where he was going :D Waited for baby to cool down , then had our breakfast at macdonald with rino tagging us along . All of them has already went off first , and left 3 of us . I felt asleep on th bike all th way , hehe .

Reached home , sleep , and was awake by baby message . Met up with baby again at 9pm , then slacked with baby and his friends at jurong (: I will upload all of th photos once i got it from deary rima and rino . Were hundreds over photo altogether :D

I guess i will be going shopping tomorrow with baby after his exam since there's singapore great sale , hehe . Can't wait ! ^^ I felt so fatigue right now -.- Maybe i'm lack from sleep . Okay dah , i nak sleep .

12:04 AM




Music