Tuesday, May 18, 2010
♥;

I have gotten my mid-year result (: I did pass my maths paper and english paper , yayy ! Hehe ~ But i failed my physics paper ): I have yet to know my others paper . Should be today , but i absent myself from school ^^ Thought of going to school today , but then bus came late -.- I did took bus to marsiling mrt , then i went back home . Yah lah , i gila waste ezlink card :D
Was raining heavily in th morning . Reached home , then sleep . Haha ! I babi what :D Met up with baby at cck for lunch , then slacked . Nothing much for today (: Oh yah , my eyes was swollen same goes like nat . Haha ! We got th same :D Is just that , it was on my left eye . I know , so buruk . But still my baby love me what , hehe ! I'm gonna absent from school again tomorrow , huhu ^^ Lazy lah :D
As for yesterday , left school early with aida as we did not bring tie . Hehe ! Yah lah , i kental :D Went home , then met up with baby and haikal at bbdc . Had our late lunch at teh tarik , then to rino's crib . Nothing much lah actually (:
Okay , i'm bored . Baby don't want to layan me ): I want to sleep , but i can't -.- How ? Maybe soon lah . Oh yah , goodluck to baby for tomorrow test . Must wait for baby outside , hehe . I love him !