Sunday, May 16, 2010
♥;
It is already 3.15 am , but still i'm fresh awake . Hehe ~ Fun outing for today (: Sadly , reena did not joined us ): I've been waiting for baby and naz for so long at cck just now . Ah yes , i'm alone -.- Took 190 to town then to wisma to meet up with nat . Yah , we are late . Sorry nat , hehe . Bloody hell traffic jam . Grr ! End up , we reached town at 8.30 pm . Happy huh ~
Naz went off , then we went to 313 as nat wanted to buy some birthday present for reena (: Nat stress sampai kan . So cute :D Afterwhich , we headed down to heeren for our late dinner at mac . Had our ben & jerry after that and all thanks to nat for th treat , hehe . Sayang you ! :D Walked to taka , and met up with naz , rino and his clans (: Some were drunk -.- Aiyo ! Kecoh ~ Sister and her friends joined us along , then all of us took last train home (:
Will be going for class ugama later on , hehe . I will be coming late again for sure , huhu ! Hopefully not :D I guess , i will just upload just now photos then since i already received all th photos from nat ^^ All of th photos will be upload in another way round , hehe ! So , must see all th photos from below tau . Haha ! I lame lah :D
Lastly , i would like to wish my dearest Nadia Sarinah , Happy 16th Birthday ! Yayy ! Semoga panjang umur sayang (: 16years old already , can enter underage club . Hehe ! Yah lah , i'm still kecik ): Wait for me okay ? Hehe . Love ya ! ^^
I sedih baby dah tidur . I pun nak tidur lah :D Goodnight !