<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Tuesday, August 24, 2010
♥;
It's my birthday yesterday , but nothing interesting lah . I did not even celebrated my birthday , hmm . It's fine with me , as I don't expect anything for my birthday (: Th day was spent with baby going jb and slacking . Thanks so much for those who wishes me , hehe . I'm having slight headache now , maybe because lacked of sleep or maybe I didn't eat . No appetite lah , cb betul -.-

Just reached home from jb with baby (: Quick one , hehe . Oh yah , I just received my CT result today and i did pass 4 subjects ^.^ But I failed for my combined science and combined humanities . Eventhough I did pass my others subjects , tetap tak memuaskan -.-

Took a short nap after school , then met up with Ina and nunu at fifi's crib just now . Slacked , then baby fetch at fajar . Met up with baby's friends at woodlands bazar , then we break fast together :D Did slacked with baby , kiki , and also shamin at 601. From love stories to bike accident , and then to ghost stories . Interesting (:

Kay , I boring -.- Baby will be going out celebrating his friend's birthday later on . So I guess , I'm going to sleep now :D Lastly , happy birthday to ciko and also pagyn ! (:

11:59 PM




Music