<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Thursday, August 19, 2010
♥;
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Okay , I'm done with sunday's photos (: I upload some of it but not all . Yah lah , my face all wrong :D I have been absent from school for two days , since I'm down with fever , flu and sore throat . Penyakit merebak -.- From sister to family , then now to baby . Alahai , that boy so weak lah just now . Pity him . Will be going to school tomorrow -.- Argg ! Lemau sia .

12:45 AM




Music