<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8857662278604287294?origin\x3dhttp://lalajepon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Diaries


Thursday, June 23, 2011
♥;
Few more hours please , and there goes th day that I've been waiting for 2fcukin weeks ! Currently I've been waiting for baby to call me since just now . Ooh my ! It's already 8pluss -.- Will be fetching baby with haris and maybe others tagging along tomorrow . I'm hungry right now , but I've no appetite to eat :c Hmm .. Later on maybe . Aduhaai ! Praaa otak already . I'm so stress that I've been thinking how and what to do next with my dnt assignment . Gosshh ! No example for me to do . School reopen for me , and that's th time when I have to pass up all th things even th board and I've yet to do any . Worst still ! I have to cope with others subject on my own , but with mum guidance sometimes only . Any tutor ? :c I'm way behind back to cover all of th chapter on my own . Cb laaan ! Forget it ! Anw , I will see if there's shab's twin coming down tomorrow lulxz ! Baby I'm coming :D

8:15 PM




Music