Monday, July 4, 2011
♥;
Ooh baby ! Why everytime when it's time for you to bookin , I'll be missing you like a mad women eventhough it's just 5days :'c But I've to bear with it for th next 23months . Maybe these was just th beginning for me , haaiyaa ! I'm just feel sad that Im late for meeting you just now , and we got only few hours to spent despite that we reached home late again and again th day before . I felt relieved after sending baby off straight to maju camp just now :D And I'm sorry baby for making you felt annoying maybe . I felt so bad . But I guess , baby enjoyed after spending so much time without any arguement ^^ Baby's bike petrol were almost emptied when his friends and us got th wrong way road and we did went to our separate ways on saturday night or I should said Sunday morning . Baby's bike went dead half way through th highway . Thank god , baby's friend were there following us from behind . Lol ! ^^
Two more days pleaaase ! It's gonna be our 2nd anniversary ^^ Fuuh fuuh ! But sadly , neither I get to meet baby nor spent time with him :c Belated will do alright baby ? Hehe ! Luv ya mentel ! Will be waiting for your messages , and don't forget to call me after you get your phone !