Tuesday, August 23, 2011
♥;
It's my birthday today , and I guess there's nothing special for me . Haais ! Like again , every year will be th same . I miss Ina so much , and I'm surprised that she came to my house just now . Thank you also to that Indian guy for cheering me up hakhak ! Sayang Lu ahh ! Alhamduillillah , baby are safely delivered ^^ At th same time , problem after problem that came . Everything went haywire , and I'm stress thinking about it . To babyb, I'm sorry . You all are just too ego . You really takes things easy haaiya . Please think of your baby. Still , luv chu ! Hari raya coming in just few days time . Hais Ive mood to celebrate -.-
I'm back to school , eventhough I'm not that well . I'm down with flu and bad cough , and and everything in my body lulz ! I need full body massage agaain ^^ Prelim result really suckz a lot , and I really need to buck up for th next 2months . Nlevel , oh my ! I need some guides from Indian guy maybe hekhek . Okay laa , not Indian guy but John :D Brain please don't dead purr !